Product price: from 1.370,00 €
- Optional through-hole for bar machining by removing the internal workpiece stop.
- With axial tension against workpiece stop.
- External clamping of round workpieces, as well as square and hexagon profiles. Turning, milling, grinding operations as well as for measuring.
- Ideal for machining insertion parts on the main spindle.
- Maximum flexibility thanks to modular design and versatile combination and retrofitting options
- Low weight and low height thanks to compact design for more work area in the machine
- Short setup and non-productive times thanks to fast collect chuck change as well as great expansion of the collet chucks
- Fast retrofitting from external to internal clamping thanks to optionally available segment clamping mandrel ABSIS-C
- Sturdy clamping of the workpiece thanks to axial tension against the workpiece stop
- Prepared for internal workpiece stop and front stop
- Manual lubrication
- Collet chucks with exchangeable and oil-resistant vulcanized rubber
- CAPTIS-A = in Latin: hold, workpiece stop
|Product number:||Product name:||Availability:||Product price:|
|Select product||1283108||CAPTIS-A collet chucks, size 32 - With axial tension against workpiece stop||Items available||1.370,00 €||
|Select product||1283109||CAPTIS-A collet chucks, size 42 - With axial tension against workpiece stop||Items available||1.535,00 €||
|Select product||1283110||CAPTIS-A collet chucks, size 52 - With axial tension against workpiece stop||Items available||1.535,00 €||
|Select product||1283111||CAPTIS-A collet chucks, size 65 - With axial tension against workpiece stop||Items available||1.705,00 €||
|Select product||1283112||CAPTIS-A collet chucks, size 80 - With axial tension against workpiece stop||Items available||2.130,00 €||
|Select product||1283113||CAPTIS-A collet chucks, size 100 - With axial tension against workpiece stop||Items available||3.005,00 €||