- Optional through-hole for bar machining by removing the internal workpiece stop.
- Axially fixed collect chuck, no axial tension against internal workpiece stop.
- Manual lubrication
- Collet chucks with exchangeable and oil-resistant vulcanized rubber
- External clamping of round workpieces, as well as square and hexagon profiles. Turning, milling, grinding operations as well as for measuring.
- Ideal for delicate workpieces, short clamping lengths and for use inopposed spindles orcounter spindles.
- Maximum flexibility thanks to modular design and versatile combination and retrofitting options
- Low weight and low height thanks to compact design for more work area in the machine
- Short setup and non-productive times thanks to fast collect chuck change as well as great expansion of the collet chucks
- No damage, impressions on workpieces due to axially fixed collect chuck
- Prepared for internal workpiece stop and front stop
Product price: from 2.185,00 €
|Product number:||Product name:||Availability:||Product price:|
|Select product||1285001||CAPTIS-AF collet chuck, size 32 - Axially fixed collect chuck||Items available||2.185,00 €||
|Select product||1285002||CAPTIS-AF collet chuck, size 42 - Axially fixed collect chuck||Items available||2.285,00 €||
|Select product||1285003||CAPTIS-AF collet chuck, size 52 - Axially fixed collect chuck||Items available||2.315,00 €||
|Select product||1285004||CAPTIS-AF collet chuck, size 65 - Axially fixed collect chuck||Items available||2.570,00 €||
|Select product||1285005||CAPTIS-AF collet chuck, size 80 - Axially fixed collect chuck||Items available||3.040,00 €||
|Select product||1285006||CAPTIS-AF collet chuck, size 100 - Axially fixed collect chuck||Items available||3.490,00 €||