- Hydraulically actuated centering vice in standard design.
- Optionally with inductive sensors.
- 2-jaw version.
- Jaws with cross tenon and serration
- KZS-H = power-operated, centering, vice, hydraulically
Optimally suited for use in 3-, 4- and 5-axis machining centers as well as on all common zero-point clamping systems.
- Jaw stroke expanded by up to 20% for a larger clamping range
- Highest clamping forces of up to 55 kN, optimal results and process reliability through precision wedge hook system
- Optimized lubrication system for constantly high clamping forces
- Compact design with reduced interfering contours for optimum workpieceaccessibility, ideal working space utilization and optimum chip flow
- Sturdy and low-backlash jaw guides for high repeatability
Product price: from 1.675,00 €
|Product number:||Product name:||Availability:||Product price:|
|Select product||181481||power-operated centering vices KZS-H, size 64, base jawsserration 1,5 x 60°||Items available||1.675,00 €||
|Select product||181484||power-operated centering vices KZS-H, size 100, base jawsserration 1,5 x 60°||Items available||2.330,00 €||
|Select product||181488||power-operated centering vices KZS-H, size 160, base jawsserration 1,5 x 60°||Items available||2.940,00 €||