- Pneumatically actuated centering vice in standard version.
- Optionally with inductive sensors.
- 2-jaw version.
Jaws with cross tenon and serration
Optimally suited for use in 3-, 4- and 5-axis machining centers as well as on all common zero-point clamping systems.
- Jaw stroke expanded by up to 20% for a larger clamping range
- Highest clamping forces of up to 55 kN, optimal results and process reliability through precision wedge hook system
- Optimized lubrication system for constantly high clamping forces
- Compact design with reduced interfering contours for optimum workpieceaccessibility, ideal working space utilization and optimum chip flow
- Sturdy and low-backlash jaw guides for high repeatability
Product price: from 1.905,00 €
|Product number:||Product name:||Availability:||Product price:|
|Select product||181480||power-operated centering vices KZS-P, size 64, base jawsserration 1,5 x 60||Items available||1.905,00 €||
|Select product||181482||power-operated centering vices KZS-P, size 100, base jawsserration 1,5 x 60||Items available||2.645,00 €||
|Select product||181486||power-operated centering vices KZS-P, size 160, base jawsserration 1,5 x 60||Items available||3.340,00 €||
|Select product||181490||power-operated centering vices KZS-P, size 200, base jawsserration 1,5 x 60||Items available||4.225,00 €||
|Select product||181494||power-operated centering vices KZS-P, size 250, base jawsserration 1,5 x 60||Items available||4.420,00 €||