- Available from sizes 64 to 160, each in two stroke variants. Optionally with gripping force safety device and/or dirt cover.
- Fastening of the gripper fingers via centering sleeves (included in the scope of delivery).
- Centrically clamping in compact design made of high-strength, hard-coated aluminum alloy
- All functional parts made of hardened steel for maximum service life
- Wedge hook principle with pneumatic actuation
- Optional inductive and magnetic position sensors
- Optionally available with FKM seals for higher temperatures up to 150°C (on request)
- Integrable purge air connection to prevent contamination
Universal gripping of round and cylindrical workpieces with three centrically arranged gripper fingers for handling with robots or portals.
- High gripping force with low dead weight and compact design
- Maximum flexibility thanks to versatile connection and fastening options
- Long service life and high reliability thanks to specially ground base jaws in proven T-slot guide
Product price: from 791,00 €